3/1 Voyager Street, STUART PARK NT 0820Offers Over $765,000 Considered
STUNNING SUNFILLED TOWNHOUSE!
Townhouse - STUART PARK NT
Bright and breezy, filled with natural light and capturing the cool sea breezes – this stunning townhouse comes to market and will appeal to the discerning home buyer and executive families seeking a retreat from the bustle of the city life whilst still maintaining a close proximity to the office and weekend activities in the CBD.
– Three bedroom townhouse home in premier city fringe location
– Open plan living an dining areas have A/C and sliding doors to the verandah
– Kitchen is supersized with banks of built in storage plus pantry
– Large rear courtyard with tropical gardens and easy care design
– Upstairs the home has 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
– Master bedroom is huge! Has walk in robe an ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom includes a bath tub and shower with central vanity
– Balcony upstairs off of the main bedroom
– Family room atop the stairs or a quiet private area for reading and relaxing
– Internal laundry room with W/C and external access
– Storage unit accessible from the garage, perfect for the bikes or tools
– Leafy suburban setting only 5 minutes from the heart of the CBD
– Dual garage parking and formal access to the property
Positioned within a small complex of homes in a leafy treelined street, 3-1 Voyager Street is a modern complex with dual garage parking and an internal storage room with space for the bikes and tools as well.
On the ground floor is a stunning open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring underfoot and large banks of sliding doors at the far end framing the tropical courtyard setting with large entertaining areas and easy care gardens.
A full sized kitchen is stunning and offers wrap around counters with banks of built in storage space and stone topped prep areas along with a breakfast bar, pantry and walk through to the adjacent laundry room with W/C and access through to the courtyard.
Upstairs the home has 3 supersized bedrooms with tiled flooring underfoot and A/C as well. The master bedroom suite is enormous and includes a double set of sliding doors through to a private treetop balcony and enjoys a walk in robe and private ensuite bathroom as well. WOW. The main bathroom is sleek with floating vanity and glass framed shower with feature tiles plus a relaxing bath tub as well.
Spend your free time exploring the CBD, the nearby Duck Ponds or enjoying family time at the Water Front Prescient. The property is move in ready so take your lifestyle up a notch, you deserve it!
Council Rates: 1,570 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 393 m2
ZONE: LMR (Low-Medium Density Residential)