3/51 Chapman Road, RAPID CREEK NT 0810SOLD $312,000
THE LOCATION IS PERFECT, THE LIFESTYLE A BREEZE!
Apartment SOLD - RAPID CREEK NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this ground level unit located in the popular and highly sought after suburb of Rapid Creek, this two bedroom home falls within the catchment area of some of the best schools in Darwin. It is also located only a few blocks back from the beach with easy access to the Nightcliff swimming pool and Jetty. Styled to showcase the easy breezy lifestyle on offer, this is a must-see home.
– Ground level 2 bedroom apartment in popular beachside suburb
– Nearby to highly sought-after schools for the kids of any age
– Small complex with off street parking access
– Walk to the nearby Nightcliff foreshore and Jetty
– Small front porch with decorative fencing and outdoor entertaining areas
– Front porch overlooks tropical gardens and lawn areas for the kids to play
– Inside is a spacious living room with tiled flooring and large bays of louvered windows
– Super functional kitchen with built in breakfast bar, overhead storage and pantry
– 2 bedrooms both with carpeted flooring and large bays of louvered windows
– Functional bathroom offers good storage and is clean and modern
– Small back porch is ideal for storing the bike and roller blades
– Back verandah hosts the laundry and clothes line amenities
– Spend your free time with your toes in the sand and the sun on your face
The home is located on the ground level and has a small front porch with decorative fencing that overlooks the tropical communal gardens and rolling green lawns at the front of the complex. Inside is a spacious open plan living room with tiled flooring and large bays of louvered windows to let in the light and cool sea breezes.
The kitchen is masterfully designed and includes overhead storage plus a pantry and a built in breakfast bar with room for two!
Each of the two bedrooms offers carpeted flooring and large bays of louvered windows allowing the cool breezes to flood through – you won’t even need the A/C for most of the year.
At the back of the home is another outdoor entertaining area which also hosts the laundry amenities and a wall mounted clothes line. This is the ideal space to store the bike and roller blades as well or enter the home from here to store your sandy beach items outside.
The location is perfect, the lifestyle a breeze and the property dressed perfectly so you can imagine yourself living here. Vacant and move in ready, this is one you want to see!
Council Rates: $1,431 per annum approx.
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 108 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
8 in the Complex
Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corp Fees: $927 per Quarter
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 108 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining