3 Bruce Court, HUMPTY DOO NT 0836SOLD $600,000
House SOLD - HUMPTY DOO NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present to the market this solid, established and enormous family home. This home has great bones and just needs a little facelift to bring it back to it’s former glory. The home has been built to code so a few cosmetic enhancements and you have yourself one amazing family home. Let’s check it out.
– Enormous 4 bedroom family home on 5 acres of rural land (2 hectares)
– Gated front entryway and all-weather driveway lined with trees
– Cottage style home has fenced in front verandah with gated entry to the home
– French Doors surround the home offering garden views from inside
– Country style step up kitchen with pantry, overhead storage and island bench
– Large open plan living and dining areas with additional rumpus room
– Master bedroom has ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe
– Three more bedrooms all with BIR and AC and carpet flooring
– Main bathroom enjoys a relaxing bath tub and corner shower plus large vanity
– Internal laundry room with loads of storage and bench space
– Wrap around verandah’s on all sides along with spacious carport parking bay
– In ground swimming pool with gazebo and entertaining space (TLC Required)
– Additional 3 bedroom demountable ideal for rental or as a teenage retreat
– Demountable also has 2 bathrooms plus full kitchen and study along with verandah
– Large shed with roller door access and room for the boat, trailer and tools
At the front of the property is gated entryway with fencing, there is an all weather driveway that winds past a line of trees and established tropical gardens through to the home itself. On the right-hand side is an inground swimming pool with a gazebo entertaining area and a striking variegated pandanus towering above them both. The pool needs to be relined and a few pavers have popped.
The home is gorgeous! Wrap around verandah’s on all sides plus an extended carport parking area for at least two. French doors with glass inserts allow the view of the tropical gardens to extend into the home and let in plenty of soft light as well. Inside is a spacious open plan design with a step-up country kitchen that has stone counters, island bench, overhead storage and pantry that are all in great condition. No work here. The living areas and the extended rumpus room are likewise complete and fully functional with feature lighting and a round internal window.
There are 4 bedrooms; the master has an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe along with a 4x4m space which does require some new flooring. Each of the three remaining rooms has a built-in robe along with A/C and carpeted flooring. The bathroom is enormous with a bath tub and corner shower plus corner vanity with separate toilet and hallway linen closet.
In addition to the main home there is a 3-bedroom, 2 bathrooms demountable with own full kitchen and open plan living areas plus an optional 4th bedroom / study room. This is a great rental opportunity or a home office / teenage retreat or art studio.
For the tools and toys there is also a massive 12 x 12m work shop with roller door access and plenty of space for the boat and trailers as well.
This home has it all, it just needs a little bit of a makeover to bring it back to life, but a few weekends of work and a few tradies will have this home looking amazing in no time at all. Located 5 minutes from the Humpty Doo Shops, Taminmin College, local GP and 7 minutes from Coolalinga – this is a quiet court with only local traffic and great neighbours that all keep well maintained blocks.
Council Rates: $1,150 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 5 Acres Approx (2 Hectares)
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Code: Kit House – 1998 Full Code 190m2
Code: Convert Shed to House – 350m2 Full Code 1999
Shed: Full Code 2012
Demountable – Not Coded
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2 hectare
- Floor Area is 350 m²
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining