3 Gilbert Street, LUDMILLA NT 0820SOLD $1,025,000
EFFORTLESS - LIFESTYLE - HOME!
House SOLD - LUDMILLA NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this once in a lifetime opportunity – 3 Gilbert Street is located in the premier address of Ludmilla, only moments from the Fannie Bay Race Course and East Point coastline. This lifestyle address offers effortless entertaining with easy transitions from indoors to out, manicured gardens and impressive design elements throughout this million-dollar listing.
– Private gardens surround this luxury abode for total tranquillity within its bounds
– Electronic gated entry with a formal PA access point
– Step up to the poolside outdoor entertaining area with decked seating
– Lap pool has timber surrounds sheltered with towering palms and a wall of greenery
– Dual sliding glass doors open from the deck into a family room with arched windows
– Family room flows through to internal living and dining areas with tiled flooring
– Enormous bi-folding doors open family room through to outdoor entertaining areas
– Gorgeous kitchen with stone counters and breakfast bar with a pop of yellow on the splashbacks
– An array of fruit trees and vegetable gardens for healthy living – including pumpkin, zucchini, lettuce, chilli, capsicum , tomatoes, strawberries to name a few
– Three bedrooms include built in robes and A/C with tiled flooring underfoot.
– Twin bathrooms offer great function to the home, there is a 3rd toilet hosted outside
– Verandah span along the backside of the home with built in bars and seating options
– Full outdoor kitchen with built in storage plus a cooktop and sink
– Carport parking bay for 2 vehicles with a garage for a 3rd or as a storage unit
– Established native and tropical gardens spill from manicured beds with freshly mulched gardens and all fully reticulated
– Internal laundry room with linen closet and workbench with additional toilet
– Rolling green lawns and established gardens, large shady mango tree bearing fruit
At street level the home presents with electronic gated entry and a formal PA gate that once open, display the paved drive up with carport parking for two and a garage parking bay / storage area. Native gardens drape over a walkway that leads through to a decked poolside entertaining area with glass framed lap pool surrounded with decked entertaining options and shaded with towering palms and a wall of greenery.
Double opening glass doors welcome you from the deck into the rumpus room with tiled flooring underfoot seamlessly leading from each of the living spaces within the home. From the large second lounge area, bi-folding doors open onto the outdoor lifestyle elements of the home with an additional sitting area and full outdoor kitchen and dining spaces. This flow is perfect for the family with kids, teens or pets that like to enjoy the indoors whilst spending time with the whole family.
Traditional living and dining areas flow into the kitchen with wrap around stone counters, overhead storage plus breakfast bar and pantry along with quality appliances and tapware. Down a short hallway to add in a layer of privacy, area three bedrooms each fitted out with a built in robe and A/C along with tiled flooring. Twin bathrooms mirror each other and offer a great dynamic for the busy household.
Swinging from a lovely big old mango tree is an outdoor seat which is the perfect perch to enjoy the yard space while the kids or pets explore the yard. Around the boundary lines are manicured gardens and pathways that allow access to the functional aspects tucked away from site.
This solid family home is perfectly set up for the tropical Darwin Lifestyle and will set a new standard in living for the NT – this is not just a home – this is a lifestyle address.
Council Rates: $2,460 per annum
Area Under Title: 1120 SQM
Year Built: 1974
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Full Code: House 1982
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,120 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Carport
- Swimming Pool