3 Latrobe Street, BAYVIEW NT 0820UNDER CONTRACT
House - BAYVIEW NT
Located in the premier suburban setting of Bayview, moments from the heart of the CBD yet surrounded with the calm waters of the marina, this towering two storey luxury home is positioned on a 853 m2 allotment with an impressive frontage that sets the tone for this truly remarkable home.
Entry via the walk-up is framed on both sides with flourishing tropical gardens, an oversized door opens to reveal the towering roofline with the glass framed mezzanine level above peeking through the void. Expansive open plan living areas have tiled flooring and flow through to the outdoors with banks of sliding doors pulled wide to reveal the indoor / outdoor lifestyle that is synonymous with Territory Living. The glass framed swimming pool flows seamlessly into the outdoor entertaining areas and is surrounded with tropical gardens and lush lawns.
The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream with a servery bar opening onto the verandah and views over the large swimming pool. Stone counters and overhead storage along with premier appliances complete this enviable kitchen.
Upstairs the home offers 3 oversized bedrooms; the master is grand with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom finished with twin shower and twin vanity. Sliding doors reveal a private balcony with pool and garden views below.
Back on the ground level, relaxed entertaining can be found in the secret garden with a paved outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the lush lawns and gardens creating an intimate and private space.
The home is only 5 minutes from the city and walking distance to the waters edge with plenty of outdoor spaces for the family to enjoy. Set your standards higher and have a look at this truly remarkable lifestyle address today.
– Lavishly appointed two storey home in the premier suburban setting of Bayview
– Three oversized bedrooms within the home, the master with walk in robe and ensuite
– Master bedroom also includes a balcony with pool and garden views
– Main bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub, sep shower and twin vanity as well
– Family room atop the stairs is the ideal relaxed area and has a wet bar built in
– Void from below looks up into the grass framed family room
– Sweeping open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring and A/C
– Banks of sliding doors open onto the verandah with pool views
– Stone topped counters in the kitchen, quality appliances and servery bar
– Glass framed swimming pool has tropical garden surrounds and a water fall
– Secret garden out the back for private entertaining or a relaxed space to enjoy
– Dual garage parking with storage room and workspace available
– Ground level office or guest or fourth bedroom
– Third bathroom on ground floor
– Around the Suburb:
– Located nearby to a wide-open parkland where the kids can kick a ball
– Marina walks as the sunsets over the water
– 5 minutes from the CBD
– Quiet street with executive families
Council Rates: $2,500 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 853 sqm
Area Under Roof: 300 sqm
Full Code: 2014
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession