31 Longwood Avenue, LEANYER NT 0812SOLD $1,100,000
TROPICAL PARADISE ON 5 ACRES IN LEANYER
House SOLD - LEANYER NT
All About Real Estate are proud to bring this truly magnificent home to the market for the first time. Located in the premier suburban setting of Leanyer on a uniquely positioned 5 acre allotment of land, this stunning home offers discerning buyers a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure their dream home in an unbeatable location.
– Executive home located on 5 sprawling acres of land in Leanyer
– Nearby to the RDH, CDU, Casuarina, Leanyer Primary School and the beach
– Architecturally designed home that will impress on every level
– Granite counters in the kitchen along with overhead storage and dishwasher
– Elevated master bedroom suite with ensuite and WIR plus private balcony
– Expansive open plan living and dining areas with timber tread staircase
– Wine Cellar has A/C to keep the wine at a set temperature
– Wrap around verandah’s circle the impressive in ground swimming pool and spa
– Rumpus room hosts a professional sized billiards table and includes a wet bar and library
– 2 additional bedrooms each with pool and garden views
– Sprawling 5 acres of gardens and established tropical gardens
– Chicken coop, orchard and sheds on the property as well
– Private entrance via secluded side street
– Once in a lifetime home, first time on the market
Tucked away down a private side street, the home has manicured lawns and tropical gardens that run either side of the driveway creating an impressive first impression. At the front of the home is 4 bays of carport parking along with a small staircase and dual opening doors that open grandly into the tropical oasis that is this home.
The main section of this home hosts an expansive open plan living and dining area with raked ceilings and a central wood tread staircase that leads through to the master bedroom, WIR and ensuite above. The kitchen hosts granite counters and overhead storage along with easy access to the gorgeous outdoor entertaining and dining areas.
On the East wing of the home is a grand formal rumpus room which hosts a professional sized billiards table and a wall of built in storage for the library along with a wet bar as well. There are two additional bedrooms on this side of the home each with stunning pool and garden views from the bays of louvered windows plus there is a large full bathroom, laundry room and multiple storage rooms as well.
Centrally positioned to the home that wraps around it resides the in ground swimming pool and spa. Screened with flourishing tropical gardens that spill forth from their beds, this oasis is the perfect backdrop to almost every room in the home.
In addition to the main home there are 2 large sheds along with an impressive chicken coop, a turnaround driveway and sprawling acres of manicured lawns where the kids and pets can explore. The home is only moments away from the popular Leanyer Primary School, Casuarina Beach, Leanyer Water Park and the RDH making it the ideal property for the executive family that requires extra space and values privacy.
Area Under Title: 5 Acres or 2 hectares 1400sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5 acres
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced