34/48 Sabine Road, MILLNER NT 0810SOLD $199,000
SPACIOUS LIGHT APARTMENT WITH POOL VIEWS!
Apartment SOLD - MILLNER NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this entry level apartment to the market for sale. If your looking to step into the market and want low maintenance with a pool and views then take a look at this home. With a large in ground pool to utilise you can enjoy the view from the 3rd floor balcony. It also features a renovated kitchen, two large bedrooms and abundant natural light throughout. The apartment is set in a prime third-floor position with lift access, and is adjacent to Millner Primary School, close to Millner shops and Homemaker Village, and minutes to Nightcliff Beach and Casuraina Shopping Centre.
– Bright open-plan living/dining area with modern floor tiles
– Renovated kitchen with breakfast bench and electric cooking
– Large covered balcony overlooks the complex pool and gardens
– Generous master bedroom with built-in robe overlooks balcony
– Second bed is also generously proportioned and features a built-in robe
– Well-presented main bathroom with corner shower and large vanity
– Access from front balcony into the well-equipped internal laundry
– Ceiling fans and split-system air conditioning ensure your comfort
– Huge lap pool, manicured lawn and tropical gardens to complex
– Quality complex also features lift access to third-floor apartment
Now is the time to grab this opportunity and move into a quality residential complex close to spectacular Nightcliff Beach, and investors note the strong rent returns on offer is this highly sought-after location.
Enter via the front balcony and into the renovated kitchen that is well presented with plenty of bench and cupboard space including a full-length pantry.
Continue into the open-plan living/dining area that flows onto the generous rear balcony that showcases bright views of the complex lap pool, manicured lawns and established tropical gardens.
The living/dining area also features a large storage/display unit, and both good-sized bedrooms join the well-presented main bathroom off the main living/dining area.
There are mirrored built-in robes to both bedrooms, and the light-filled master will impress with huge wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the rear balcony.
This quality apartment will be popular with owner/occupiers and investors alike. Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,500 Approx. Per/Annum
Area Under Title: 91 m2
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $1,018 Approx. Per/Quarter
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 91 m²