34 Gunter Circuit, WOODROFFE NT 0830SOLD $328,500
FAMILY FRIENDLY AFFORDABLE HOME
House SOLD - WOODROFFE NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this little gem to the market. Screened with a tropical, colourful gardens across the front face of the home, there are dual gates that open wide to reveal the paved front entranceway with parking space for 2 or more vehicles. There is also a sheltered porch to provide covered access all year round. So how is that for a grand entry!
– Tropical oasis surrounded with lush gardens and outdoor areas to enjoy
– Ground level, 3-bedroom family home in an established neighbourhood
– Open plan living and dining areas with sliding doors through to verandah’s
– Streamlined kitchen has pantry and plenty of prep areas to work from
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and A/C.
– Hallway linen press is a great addition for extra storage
– Internal laundry room plus bathroom with bath and sep toilet
– Verandah’s span along the back of the home overlooking the gardens
– Garden shower with timber screen and pebbled flooring underfoot
– Shed 5.5 x 3m is a huge asset for the home
This solidly built 3-bedroom block home has expansive open plan living and dining areas with sliding doors that allow in plenty of natural light to spill over the tiled flooring and white walls. The kitchen is sleek and modern with banks of built in storage under a hard-wearing timber topper with corner pantry and A/C unit overhead.
Each of the bedrooms is well sized and includes a built-in robe, tiled flooring and A/C. The bathroom includes a bath tub plus vanity with built in storage and a separate toilet in the adjacent laundry room – how is that for clever design.
Along the backside of the home is a large verandah that takes in the views over the established gardens that are flourishing and full of colour. Tropical gardens and lawn areas are perfect for the kids and pets to explore plus there is a garden shed for the tools and toys as well.
There is a definite Balinese feel to the gardens with an outdoor shower as well screened in timber with pebbled flooring underfoot.
The home is located a short distance from schools and playgrounds as well as being only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1992
Area Under Title: 804 sqm
Area Under Roof: 105 sqm
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Verandah Additions: 1992
Tool Shed: 1994
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 804 m²
- Floor Area is 105 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces