38 Ward Crescent, MUIRHEAD NT 0810SOLD $740,000
THIS IS A STATEMENT HOME!
House SOLD - MUIRHEAD NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this stunning family home. Some homes just take your breath away from the moment you step inside and this is one of those homes. Lovingly created by the owners and kept in pristine condition, the property looks like a display home but has the feel of a wonderful family homely.
Quality finishes and an unrivalled attention to detail are what really set this home apart from the others. From street level, the home boasts a modern approach with an impressive manicured garden and distinct roofline.
– Stunning. Gorgeous. Masterful, the list goes on
– Four bedroom executive home with all the trimmings
– Located on a corner allotment opposite escarpment
– Impressive design with formal front living room
– Large dining room and second family room
– Gorgeous kitchen has walk in pantry and stone counters
– Internal laundry room with storage galore
– 4 bedrooms, 3 include built in robes and A/C
– Master bedroom enjoys walk in robe and ensuite
– Side outdoor entertaining area with built in kitchenette and sink
– Side yard is perfect for the kids or pets to play
– Short commute to Royal Darwin Hospital
Inside is a formal front living and dining room with a clean colour palette and easy flow through to the rest of the home. The entire home is tiled underfoot and has A/C as well as large windows to maximise on the cool breezes that come uninterrupted from the vacant parklands across the road.
The kitchen is stunning! Boasting stone counters and a walk-in pantry along with a central feature range hood – everything about this home has been impeccably thought out for functional elegance.
In the middle of the home is an additional living room with access to the central verandah and outdoor entertaining area that has it’s own built in mini kitchenette with sink and cabinetry.
At the far end of the home are all 4 bedrooms, each is oversized and includes a built-in robe and A/C while the master takes it one step further and includes a walk in robe and lux ensuite bathroom.
Set on the corner allotment, there is a large yard space for the kids and pets to play; the home also includes garage parking for 2 plus a storage room, internal laundry room, hallway linen press storage and is positioned opposite vacant escarpment to give you the most private residence possible.
Ideally suited to the executive couple or family, this home is a statement home.
Council Rates: $1,540 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 538 m2
Area Under roof: 245 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Overlooks the natural reserve