42 Curlew Circuit, WULAGI NT 0812SOLD $705,000
SUPERIOR IN SIZE AND LIFESTYLE!
House SOLD - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this perfect family home, this immaculately presented property has been styled to showcase the lifestyle potential and the dramatic proportions that will leave you breathless.
– Sprawling property that has been styled to showcase the lifestyle options
– Renovated downstairs areas double your living spaces
– Formal front entry with gate and tropical gardens
– Front porch is a nice quiet spot to enjoy a morning cuppa and read the news paper
– Inside is a large living room with separate dining space
– Family sized kitchen finished in earthy tones boasts double pantry
– Kitchen includes breakfast bar and sliding door access to outdoor area
– Extension to the home includes 4th bedroom with built in robe
– Laundry room hosts a full second bathroom
– Large rumpus room and home office area along with designer shed
– Expansive outdoor verandah and entertaining area along side huge pool
– Upstairs are three bedroom all with A/C and built robes
– Sleek main bathroom includes separate toilet
– Hallway linen press, wall mounted clothes line, garden shed
– Superb location, close to schools and the Leanyer Water Park
– 5 Minutes from Casuarina, the RDH and CDU.
In the original portion of the home there is a large open plan living room with a separate dining area and spacious kitchen that is equipped with breakfast bar, double pantry, overhead storage and is finished in earthy wood tones and hard wearing laminate counters.
There is a large extension onto the home that doubles the living spaces on the ground level. The addition includes a 4th bedroom with built in robe and A/C, a laundry room with full second bathroom plus an extensive rumpus room and home office space.
Entertaining will enjoy the massive outdoor verandah and paved entertaining space that sits beside the enormous in ground swimming pool and is back dropped against a swathe of tropical foliage that dances in the cool afternoon breezes.
Upstairs the home has three large bedrooms that are private and tranquil. Painted in a crisp white with billowing white curtains framing the louvered windows and treetop views, each of these bedrooms offers air-conditioning, tiled flooring and a built in robe.
On the ground level is the fourth bedroom which can be used as either a parents or quest retreat with a second bathroom, this area is air conditioned and has built in robes
The property includes a designer shed / garage parking space (ideal for the bikes, motorbike or tools), a garden shed, outdoor shower, easy care gardens, gated front entry and the home resides opposite a large parkland for the kids and pets to play on.
Nearby are the RDH and CDU along with a plethora of schools for the kids of any age, Casuarina is only 5 minutes away as is the Leanyer Water Park and the central location makes commuting through to the City or Palmerston easy.
Council Rates: $1,520 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 873 m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)