42 Ellengowan Drive, NAKARA NT 0810UNDER OFFER
TROPICAL ECO-FRIENDLY HOME!
House - NAKARA NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this classic Darwin elevated family home situated in the leafy suburb of Nakara, the home has many features including a 4.5 KW Solar system which provides approximately 75% of the homes energy, a gorgeous saltwater pool, fully fenced yard and lovely tropical gardens, this home is a must to have on your inspection list.
– Open plan living, dining area opens to large balcony overlooking in ground pool
– Solid timber kitchen and benchtops with modern stainless-steel kitchen appliances
– Good storage -walk in pantry and built-in linen cupboard
– Large new double built in wardrobe in master bedroom
– Modern split system air conditioning units in all bedrooms and lounge
– Office / 4th bedroom downstairs has modern tiles, louvers and split system air con
– Interior walls and ceilings painted white
– Low maintenance saltwater pool
– Second entertaining area under the house/ by the pool
– Downstairs laundry with storeroom (cyclone shelter)
– Two undercover car parks
– Area to park up to 4 cars or trailer/boat
– 4.5Kw solar system- top of the range (value $16,000) covers between 75%-100% of electricity costs depending on how much air-con you use!
– Solar hot water system
– Glass louvers throughout to catch the breeze
Positioned within an easy walk to Casuarina Beach, Charles Darwin Uni and Casuarina Shopping Square. With all the advantages of living coastal this home is continually cooled by nightly sea breezes and centrally located while on a good sized 817m parcel of land.
With a big open living area with Jarrah flooring throughout, flowing out to a well-appointed balcony this home is family friendly with ample room for entertaining. The kitchen is made from Tassie Oak with stainless steel appliances and a five-burner gas cooker while a Jarrah polished floor enriches the look of the entire home.
Gorgeous ceiling to floor louvered windows naturally brightens all areas of the home and two of the three top floor bedrooms include large built-in wardrobes. All bedrooms are fitted with split system AC units and the bathroom has been tastefully refurbished.
A tropical setting outside is perfect for relaxing in the lagoon style in ground pool which itself is encased in established gardens. A second entertaining area also overlooks the contrasting blue swimming pool and lush green gardens.
Other features include a ground level fourth bedroom which is very private, a suitable garden shed and two undercover parks.
Council Rates: $1,730 per Annum Approx
Year Built: 1977
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
Solar Installed: 2015
Bathroom Wall removed: 2008
Addition to downstairs room: 2003
Status: Tenanted $600.00 per week until 1/2/22
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 817 m²
- 2 Carport