42 Priest Circuit, GRAY NT 0830SOLD $287,000
Must be sold! Neat investment or when lease ends move in!
House SOLD - GRAY NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this strong and reliable home to the market – this 3-bedroom home in Gray has all the foundations to become your new family home and it already has some major upgrades that will really impress!
– Three-bedroom home with tropical ambiance and wide-open yard spaces
– Large undercover entertaining area with a spa and secure fencing
– Large free flowing living spaces with separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen
– Huge banks of storage in the dining room is a great bonus
– Kitchen has hard wearing laminate counters along with overhead storage space
– Master bedroom and bedroom 3 each have a built-in mirrored robes
– Internal laundry room has access through to the yard
– Garden shed in the yard for the tools and toys
– HUGE backyard with grassy areas for the kids to explore
– Carport parking at the front of the home with room for the boat if you like
The front of the home is tropical and shady with towering palms and established gardens giving the home a tropical vibe. A new carport parking bay is awesome at the front of the home and provides sheltered access to the front door.
Inside is a large living room separate from the dining and kitchen room which are nestled further into the home. The living areas have hard wearing vinyl flooring underfoot along with split A/C and large windows to frame the tropical views. In the kitchen area is wrap around laminate counters plus overheads and room for the fridge with the laundry room open just beyond the wall. There is a bank of built in storage in the dining room which is a huge perk.
The back verandah is perfect for easy entertaining and has been improved with another large verandah sheltering the in-ground swimming pool and paved outdoor entertaining areas. Gated entry to this space makes it safe for the little ones and gives you the option for the pets as well when entertaining guests.
Ticking a lot of boxes, this home offers great value for money.
Council Rates: 1,717 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 734 sqm
Area Under Roof: 134 sqm
Year Built: 1984
Freestanding Carport and Verandah Addition 2019 – 57sqm
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Tenanted $360 per week January 2021
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 734 m²
- Floor Area is 134 m²
- 3 Carport