44 Haritos Street, WANGURI NT 0810SOLD $660,000
EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME
House SOLD - WANGURI NT
These homeowners have taken this already impressive abode and expertly extended onto the home to create an exceptional home for the whole family to enjoy! Screened behind lush gardens with twin vehicle access driveways along with parking for at least 4 – this home has the WOW factor from the front gate.
– Move in ready family home that requires nothing to be done – unpack and welcome home!
– Open plan living and dining areas with sun filled windows
– Kitchen has red stone counters, feature splashback and pendant lighting
– 3 generous bedrooms each with a robe and A/C
– Main bathroom includes a glass framed shower, vanity with storage and bathtub
– Extended onto the home is a huge family / rumpus room with storage space
– Master bedroom suite includes a walk-in robe and two way ensuite bathroom
– Lockable shed with loads of storage plus a gated storage area for the bikes as well
– Huge backyard with easy care gardens and loads of lawns for the kids and pets to play
– Dual vehicle access with carport parking for 1 and room for at least 3 more
At the front of the home is a sheltered outdoor sitting area that creates a welcoming entry into the open plan living and dining areas beyond with sun drenched windows letting in the natural light and soft breezes. The kitchen is WOW with red stone counters, feature splashbacks and pendant lighting along with a generous pantry and banks of built-in storage. Tucked down the hallway for extra privacy are 3 super-sized bedrooms all with a robe and A/C. The main bathroom has a modern design with glass framed shower, bathtub and vanity with storage space.
Extended onto the home is a massive rumpus / family room with plenty of space for the whole family to hang out. The master bedroom suite resides here as well with a walk-in robe and two way access to an ensuite bathroom that is luxuriously appointed. There is even a storge room for the board games and toys.
Not to be left behind, the home includes a huge backyard with fruiting trees and wide-open lawns where the kids and pets can play. There is side carport parking for the boat, a lockable storage shed plus side storage for the bikes as well. PHEW, that is a long list of perks and probably not even half of what this fabulous home has to offer.
This property is only moments from the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and shopping hub with an easy midweek meal at the Quarter or take the kids for a swim at the Leanyer Water Park. This is a lifestyle address perfect for the family.
Around the Suburb:
– 15 minutes from the CBD
– Easy commute through to work or lifestyle activities
– Easy access to main roads and amenities
– Home Maker Village and Bunnings are nearby
– Casuarina Quarter for an easy midweek meal
– Leanyer Water Park and Skate Park
– Casuarina Coastal Reserve
– Flip Out, ice skate rinks and the Marrara sporting ovals all about 7 minutes away
Council Rates: $1,846 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 902 m2
Year Built: 1976
Area Under Roof: 174 m2
Verandah: 120 m2 – 2010
Extension /Conversion: 102m2 – 2021
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 902 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces