445c Pioneer Drive, HERBERT NT 0836SOLD $850,000
FEATURE PACKED RURAL ESTATE!
House SOLD - HERBERT NT
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present to the market this exclusive property. It has been said before that a property is the “ideal rural retreat’ but none epitomise it as much as this 4 bedroom home set on a sprawling 68 Hectares of land and boasting a set up – move in ready – package that is jam packed with features.
– All inclusive 4 bedroom home PLUS 5th bedroom
– Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring throughout
– Modern kitchen has pantry, overhead storage, stone counters and breakfast bar
– Wrap around verandah’s on all sides of the home and dual carport parking bay
– Extended verandah semi shelters the gorgeous in ground swimming pool
– 4 bedrooms in the main home, master with ensuite and walk in robe
– Demountable set up with single bedroom and bathroom plus verandah
– Solar Hot water system and 3 phase power – house and main shed
– NBN connected and Foxtel making it easy to run a business from home if you like
– School bus run nearby through to Taminmin and the cluster of Primary Schools at H’Doo
– Quality ‘Vantage Homes’ built the house in 2005
– Various dams on property perfect for the pets to play or enjoy as a backdrop to an outdoor evening of entertaining
– Arena is irrigated – rainbird auto irrigation to keep dust down
– 20×40 Arena with 6 stables including a separate wash bay
– Cross tie bay – perfect for farriers/vets
– 7 stables at main shed
– Auto irrigation
– 3 paddocks near house
The home and property have such a long list of accompaniment’s that we can’t list them all – some you will just have to see for yourself. Like the wide-open paddocks for the horses and livestock or the several dams and watering holes that dot the property – bring your running shoes and be prepared for WOW at open day.
The home includes 4 bedrooms along with 2 bathrooms and a spacious, well appointed open plan living, dining and kitchen area which are all completely tiled with A/C throughout. The kitchen is a stand out feature with a modern design that includes a corner pantry and a wraparound breakfast bar that would easily seat 4 plus there is a dishwasher and overhead storage along with feature splashback and stone counters. Verandah’s wrap around all sides of the home allowing for easy outdoor entertaining and vast relaxing opportunities.
In addition to the main home there is a single one bedroom, one bathroom demountable with own verandah which would be a perfect home office / craft room / teenage den. Tropical gardens and green lawns surround the home and give plenty of open air for the kids and pets to play.
For the horse lovers there is a MASSIVE undercover Arena – this is an Equestrian Facility which is complete with irrigation. The facility comprises an undercover 20 x 40 Metre arena including 6 stable bays, irrigation and cross tie bays for the farriers / vets. To complete the Equestrian Facility is a two horse wash bay separate to the main shed, there is also ample parking for many horse floats in this area. All the irrigation on the property is automated and controlled by rain birds.
For a full list of items that come with this truly impressive and one of a kind property, contact Gabby Sawyer from All About Real Estate and be sure to attend the open home so you can get a feel for just how expansive and well set up this rural abode really is.
Council Rates: $1,162 Per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 68 Hectares 4300 sqm
Year Built: 2005
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Codes: House 2005
Shed: 144 sqm 2005
Shed: 69 sqm 2009
Verandah: 71sqm 2012
Horse Shelter: 1040 sqm 2013
Awning Addition to Horse Shelter: 80 sqm 2016