490 Cheeney Road, EVA VALLEY NT 0822$399,000
SCENIC EVA VALLEY ABODE!
House - EVA VALLEY NT
Taking a scenic drive out to the Eva Valley, approx. 20 minutes past the township of Batchelor, you will find this well presented 20 acre lot of land with dual frontage and a semi elevated 2 bedroom demountable that is move in ready. So, if you’re looking for an escape, a weekender, an investment property or retirement pad – this might be the home for you.
– Scenic drive through sealed and secure roads
– Passing by wide open paddocks, look out for native wildlife and waterways
– Fenced in property with well maintained paddocks and perimeters
– Dual frontage with access from Kerr Road as well as Cheeny Road
– House is situated at the far end of the lot away from the road
– Native bushland belt around the home for added privacy
– 2 bedroom semi elevated demountable home
– Verandah spans the length of the home to double your liveable areas
– Semi enclosed verandah will keep the bugs and sun rays off
– 2 bedrooms both with A/C and large windows to let in the light
– Kitchen has banks of built in storage and a free standing oven cooktop
– Shed / workshop with vehicle parking plus a carport parking bay as well
– Away from the home is a carport parking bay for 2 with sheltered caravan onsite
The property has dual frontages on Kerr Road and Cheeney Road with the house positioned well towards the back of the property away from the main road with a screen of native bushlands between them. Gated entry from Kerr Road allows a short all-weather trek towards the home with a fenced in internal paddock where the kids and pets can roam safely away from any native wildlife that might be roaming around.
Offering 2 bedrooms both with A/C and a centralised living, dining and kitchen area that are all filled with light and capture a cool breeze. This home is move in ready and really well presented too. Along the face of the home is a full verandah that is semi enclosed to keep the bugs and sun off. There is a workshop shed with roller door access along with carport parking as well.
Away from the home is a carport parking bay with on site caravan as well. This could be a rental opportunity or space to park up the lawn mowers and tractors instead. Spend your free time exploring the local waterways and fishing spots, ask the locals for the best places to throw a line. Approx. 1 hour from Coolalinga passing the Berry Springs Tavern on the way, the home is the ultimate rural relaxer and is move in ready.
Council Rates: $1,300 Per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 20 Acres (8 Hectares),
– Gateway through to Litchfield National Parks
– Nearby to Batchelor township with airstrip, local tavern, schools and tourist attractions
– Approx. 1 hour from Coolalinga, Berry Springs Tavern
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8 hectare