5 Croton Court, KARAMA NT 0812Offers Over $529,000 Considered
LUSH TROPICAL GARDEN HIDEAWAY!
House - KARAMA NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this wonderful family home to the market. If your a first home buyer, investor or just looking for a place to call home, then arrange an inspection today of this little cutie.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac with only local traffic passing your property, there is little to no street noise coming into the home. The home has gated entry at street level with a single carport parking bay and room for a second with a lockable storage room that even has A/C perfect for the man cave or for tinkering on the weekend hobby.
– Wonderful ground level home in Northern Suburbs location
– Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac with parklands nearby
– Tropical gardens surround the home creating privacy and shade
– Red bricked design creates a cool home year round to save on your energy bills
– Large living room with separate dining area, air-conditioned and tiled flooring
– Sleek and modern kitchen space has ample storage and workspace plus pantry
– 3 oversized bedrooms each with a robe, carpeted flooring and air-conditioning
– Outside of the home is a small verandah overlooking the paved entertaining area
– Enjoy the plunge pool nestled amongst tall shady trees and colourful shrubs
– Front storage room with A/C – perfect man cave or storage space
– Wrap around gardens and lawns, easy care and lush tropical foliage
– 5 minutes from the Karama shopping centre, Leanyer Water Park and Casuarina
– Gated entry at street level, single carport parking bay and room for a second
A verandah spans along the face of the home with views over the tropical gardens and landscape. Inside the home is an open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and the kitchen nestled at the backside with banks of built in storage space, pantry and SS appliances including dishwasher.
Of the three bedrooms, all have a built in robe and carpeted flooring along with split A/C and sun filled windows framing the garden views. The bathroom has a large shower and vanity that wraps around with tons of bench space plus a sep W/C.
Outside the home has a secondary outdoor entertaining area under a shade sail with poolside views and gardens backdrop. The laundry room has storage built in and could double as a little outdoor entertaining hub for the fridge or pool toys.
Located nearby to the Home Maker Village and Casuarina and the pristine coastline, this is a prime position for the investor or the home makers alike to secure a sizeable property in a great suburban setting. Spend your free time exploring the nearby Casuarina Coast line and the Nightcliff Jetty for the best sunsets in Darwin.
Council Rates: $1,550 Per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 807 sqm.
Year Built: 1992
Status: Vacant Possession
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 807 m²
- 2 Carport