53 Flinders Drive, STUART PARK NT 0820OFFERS OVER $1.2 MILLION WILL BE CONSIDERED
House - STUART PARK NT
***Please note entry via 54 CHARLES ST for open inspections
All About Real Estate NT is please to present this stunning home to the market for sale. Spanning over 4 levels on a dramatic sloping block of 1350m2 with incredible harbour views – this is one of Darwin’s original homes standing tall and proud on the horizon for over 20 years. Boasting dual entry from Flinders Street with a sloping driveway leading through to garage parking for 2 and room for the boat along with a winding picturesque pathway that leads through to the top entry from Charles Street with a dual carport parking bay – this home is impressive no matter where you start.
– Original Darwin home of Solid Construction standing tall on the skyline for 20+ years
– Kitchen has island bench and dining, walk in pantry and banks of storage
– Upstairs are 3 generous bedrooms each with a built-in robe
– Master bedroom suite includes a private ensuite bathroom and ocean views
– Enormous living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot
– Multiple balconies all with impressive skyline views
– Outdoor entertaining areas overlooks the swimming pool
– Lush tropical gardens surround the in-ground pool
– Built in outdoor bar atop the stairs along with a under stars dining area
– 4th bedroom / rumpus / family room with A/C
– Laundry room and full bathroom with access to side yard and outdoor bar
– Dual access from Flinders and Charles Street
– Sloping block with winding footpaths through lush tropical gardens
– Dual garage parking with entrance from Flinders Street
– Dual carport parking with entrance from Charles Street
From the Charles Street entrance, the home opens into a formal foyer with a staircase taking you up or down and peeping into the kitchen to the left with an island bench and dining room along with a walk-in pantry and banks of built in storage space. Beyond the kitchen is the laundry with a full modern bathroom. To the right is a media room, could be a formal dining room or home office / bedroom 4. Upstairs is the sleeping quarters with incredible views from every window over the leafy green foliage out and the sweeping skyline views on the backside of the home. The master bedroom suite includes a private ensuite and robe while bedrooms 2 and 3 are both well sized with views.
Downstairs is an incredibly generous living and dining room with sliding doors through to a balcony with more incredible views. Another set of stairs leads down to the pool room where a pool table and bar await and stay with the purchase of the home. Sliding doors lead through to a balcony and an outdoor entertaining area that overlook the gorgeous in ground swimming pool that is surrounded with lush tropical foliage and a nice little outdoor entertaining area.
With an incredibly long list of perks, this is a must-see estate that is perfect for the discerning buyer seeking a property that is uniquely different, built to last and in a premier suburban setting only moments from the heart of the CBD. This generous home is not what you would expect from city living, it is a tranquil paradise that will sooth the soul. Only moments from the bustling CBD with local shops, restaurants, employment options and so much more.
Council Rates: $2,800 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 1350 m2
Year Built: 1980
Zone: LR (Low Density Residential)