6/11 Cartwright Court, COCONUT GROVE NT 0810Offers Considered
RIGHT ON TREND!
Apartment - COCONUT GROVE NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this savvy two bedroom apartment to the market. It has it all – great for the home buyer or the investor – the property is vacant and ready to move in or rent out. Positioned well within a small, the property has a single carport parking bay against a screen of tropical palms that give you all the privacy you need.
Inside the home is a large open plan living and dining area that is made to feel all the bigger thanks to sky high ceilings with exposed rafters that give it that industrial chic vibe that is so on trend right now.
– Two bedroom apartment in small complex
– Great location within walking distance to Home Maker Village
– Ten minute commute from Casuarina and the CBD in either direction
– Open plan living and dining areas with sky high raked ceilings
– Step up into the full sized kitchen with wall of storage and plenty of prep space
– Two bedrooms each with split A/C and built in robe
– Bathroom includes a bath tub
– Private courtyard with in ground spa
– Paved outdoor entertaining areas
– Easy care tropical gardens add in a splash of colour and shade
– Side entry to the yard space for your ease
– Built in storage shed for the garden tools or to lock up your bike
– External laundry is located under the verandah
Step up into the kitchen where you will find a wall of storage and a display shelf along with wrap around counters in hard wearing laminate plus loads of storage and prep space as well.
Each of the two bedrooms is a good size and has a built in robe along with tiled flooring, large sliding windows and split A/C.
The bathroom is superb and features a central vanity with good storage plus a ramped in bath tub so you can wash the kids or soak away the stress of the day plus there is space to store your body scrubs and soaps as well. perfect.
The highlight of this property has to be the outdoor entertaining area with large verandah overlooking the manicured courtyard space with in ground spa and easy care tropical gardens framing the perimeter. Also outside is a built in storage room where you can park the bike or garden tools, a wall mounted clothes line x 2 and the laundry amenities tucked away under the eves to shelter it from the weather.
Located a short ten minute drive from either Casuarina and the CBD in either direction, the property is also across the road from the Home Maker Village and the Woolworths shopping complex in Nightcliff.
Ideal for the investor looking for an easy care property with solid rental returns, or the home buyer looking for a property to call their own – either option is a good call for your property future.
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum (approx)
Year Built: 1991
Area Under Title: 195 M2
Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Fees: $819 per quarter (approx)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 195 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- Map View
- Street View