6/25 Lorna Lim Terrace, DRIVER NT 0830SOLD $150,000
CENTRALLY LOCATED TO PALMERSTON SHOPPING CENTRE!
Apartment SOLD - DRIVER NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this tidy two-bedroom apartment positioned on the first floor of a well maintained complex only moments from the CBD of Palmerston. At street level the complex has a leafy tree lined frontage with a wide driveway and parking bay for each of the homes. A communal grassed area is the ideal space to enjoy the sunlight and be outdoors.
Located on the first floor with stair access to the home; inside is an open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and A/C along with large windows to let in the natural light. The kitchen has hard wearing laminate counters along with plenty of prep areas and storage space.
– Two-bedroom, first floor apartment in the heart of Palmerston CBD
– Sunny balcony overlooks the grassy communal space and catches a breeze
– Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring and A/C
– Kitchen has built in breakfast bar along with plenty of cupboards and prep areas
– Two bedrooms with carpeted flooring and A/C along with sliding windows
– Master bedroom has two-way access through to the bathroom
– Bathroom also hosts the laundry amenities in a clever design
– Bathtub / shower combo along with vanity with built in storage space
– Leafy tree lined entry to the complex with plenty of parking bays within the area
– Wide open grassy yard spaces where the kids can play, or you can relax outdoors
– Neat and tidy apartment in a well-maintained complex
Two bedrooms each have carpeted flooring along with a built-in robe and A/C plus the master bedroom has two-way access through to the bathroom with bathtub and vanity with storage built in. The bathroom also hosts the laundry amenities in a clever design.
Off the living room is a sun-drenched balcony that takes in a gentle breeze and overlooks the communal grassed areas below.
The property has a neat and tidy tenant in place with a current rent of $290 per week.
Walk to the CBD with local shops, food outlets all across the street. Nearby to parklands with play areas for the kids, community events and loads more.
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 85 sqm
Year Built: 1993
Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corp Fees: $996.00 Per Quarter including sinking fund
Status: Tenanted Periodical lease $290 per week
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Floor Area is 85 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View