6/78 Woods Street, DARWIN CITY NT 0800SOLD $222,500
COSY INNER CITY APRARTMENT!
Apartment SOLD - DARWIN CITY NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this cosy inner-city apartment to the market. With only six in the complex and this being and end unit it provides a discreet and secure position. The home provides large open plan living areas with durable slate flooring and features double sliding doors that provide access to the wide full-length balcony which overlooks Frogs Hollow Gardens.
– Spacious open plan living and dining open to large verandah
– Air Conditioned throughout for added all year round comfort
– A short stroll to the CBD and your favourite restaurants
– Plenty of bench and storage space in the kitchen
– Balcony overlooks Frog hollow Gardens
– Two good sized bedrooms both with built in robes
– Spacious bathroom provides a full bath and shower
– End unit with off street parking available
– Small complex of 6 units
The kitchen is spacious with loads of bench space and the bathroom is well appointed, the unit is airconditioned throughout and has the convenience of off-street parking.
This prime CBD Location will be snapped up quickly so if you’re a city dweller, and want an easy walk to work or crave the bright lights of the city night life with a short stroll to your favourite restaurants so you can enjoy this great Top End living, then this is the spot for you.
Council Rates: $1,830 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 114 sqm
Body Corporate Fees: TBC
Status: Leased till Jan 2020
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 114 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining