6 Church Street, OATLANDS TAS 7120Under Offer
EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND SO MUCH MORE!
House - OATLANDS TAS
All About Real Estate TAS is pleased to present this spacious family home to the market. Conveniently located within a short stroll to the busy High Street business district and Oatlands multi-purpose health centre, 6 Church Street is the ideal location to make this your forever home.
The home was Constructed in 1957, this Imitation Weatherboard cladding Galvanized Iron roofed home is set upon a neat 1155 sqm parcel of land. There has been multiple updates completed on the home including a brand new 6.6 KW Solar System, Gas instant hot water, and an electric solar powered gate.
– Four spacious bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes in three of the bedrooms
– Master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with glass shower screen.
– Comfortable lounge with a Saxon enclosed woodfire place and Dakin Reverse Cycle air conditioning unit plus ducted heating throughout the home.
– Separate and practical kitchen with an upright Westinghouse Oven and Haier Dishwasher.
– Family bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower.
– Separate toilet and washroom offering access from the kitchen to rumpus.
– Large rumpus room, which acts as a secondary living area. Complete with a free-standing Saxon woodfire place and bar, this room is ideal for entertaining family or friends, pool/billiard room or child’s playroom.
– There are several Sheds on the property, plus a mezzanine level suitable for storage in the carport
– Professionally painted roof on the house as well as being completely re screwed
– Connected to town services.
– NBN available for connection.
This property features ample garden sheds for storage or gardening pursuits. A double lock-up garage, single car garage, open carport, with a cement rear parking area is ideal for ‘boys toys’ storage. Chicken coop, greenhouse and enclosed vegetable patch offer self-sufficient living options.
Oatlands is the major township within the Southern Midlands district. It offers a number of services for residents, including the multi-purpose health centre, district school (offering education up to Year 12), IGA supermarket and a diverse range of specialty stores. Oatlands is only one hour and ten minutes north of Hobart CBD and just over one hour and a half south of Launceston. Oatlands has become a hive of activity in recent times with several specialties stores opening, which locals and intrastate visitors have well supported.
Year Built: 1957
Land Size: 0.1155 Ha (0.285 acre) approx.
Roof Materials: Galvanised Iron.
Wall Material: Imitation Weatherboard Cladding.
Zoning: 10.0 General Residential.
Council: Southern Midlands Council.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,155 m²
- 3 Garage
- 2 Carport