6 Lorikeet Street, WULAGI NT 0812Offers Over $665,000 Considered
House - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate NT is please to present this stunning family home. The party will always be at your place with a home that looks this good! Set up as a family home with all the perks, this amazing property is move in ready with nothing left to do except break out the snags, fire up the BBQ and invite your mates over for the first of many get togethers done in total style! Welcome home.
– Absolutely stunning – move in ready home in a great suburban setting
– Bifolding doors open from the kitchen through to the outdoor entertaining areas
– Open plan living and dining areas with A/C and banks of windows
– Kitchen has wrap around counters, corner pantry and island bench
– Verandahs span across the front and back of the home
– Back verandah overlooks the in ground swimming pool and big backyard
– Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C
– Main bathroom upstairs with a hallway linen press as well as sep toilet
– Study within the main living areas, ideal as a home office or kids play room
– Under the home is a carport parking with room for a second as well
– Laundry room host a second W/C perfect for guest use
– Garden shed for the tools and toys in the back corner of the property
The backyard is the absolute highlight of this home with a massive in ground swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area surrounded with lush tropical gardens and wide-open lawns for the kids and pets to play. Verandahs offer spacious outdoor areas front and back to enjoy with a huge front yard and wide-open lawns.
Under the home is a laundry room and second W/C along with single carport parking and an extended carport parking ideal for the boat. On the ground level is an open plan living and dining area with banks of windows to let in the breeze. The kitchen has an island bench along with pantry and banks of built-in storage space and double opening sets of bifold to showcase the pool and outdoor entertaining areas – WOW.
Upstairs are three generous bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C. there is a hallway linen press and feature pendant lighting over the stairs. The bathroom is modern and well designed with storage built in and a huge shower / bath combo. This home is perfect for the family and set up, ready to go – move in and start enjoying this tropical Territory home.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Year Built: 1980
Status: Vacant Possession
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 817 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Open Parking Spaces