6 Mopoke Court, WULAGI NT 0812SOLD $500,000
Beautifully renovated! Come and See! First home buyers!
House SOLD - WULAGI NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this home to the market. Boasting an iconic floorplan seen a lot throughout the Northern Suburbs, this solidly constructed 3 bedroom home is perfect for the Territory lifestyle and includes an enormous lot size as well where the kids and pets can play outside.
– Large open plan living room with sky high raked ceilings, A/C and sliding door to verandah
– Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with access to the verandah as well
– Kitchen includes wrap around counters and a breakfast bar plus overhead storage
– First floor includes 3 bedrooms all with louvered window bays and A/C
– Modern main bathroom with bath and walk in shower
– Top of the stairs is a small reading nook or kids play areas / study area
– Outside is a large verandah with a spa and garden views
– Tropical gardens and rolling green lawns surround the home on all sides
– Split level 3-bedroom family home on a large 865m2 allotment
– Lower level laundry room with powder room amenities and under stair storage
– Carport parking for 2 at the front of the home, secure gated entry and fenced perimeter
– Downstairs has a large lockable storage room ideal for the garden tools and mower
Under the home is carport parking for 2 with a lockable storage unit perfect for the bikes and gardening tools. Wrapping around the home on all sides are established gardens and green lawns that provide plenty of space for the kids to explore.
On the ground floor is a spacious living room with sky high raked ceilings and tiled flooring that make the space feel light and fresh. An archway leads through to the nearby dining and kitchen areas which sit adjacent one another and have a modern vibe with fresh new cabinetry, wrap around counters, overhead storage and breakfast bar as well.
An internal staircase leads through to the first floor with a small landing that provides the perfect space for a home office or study nook. The three bedrooms all feature bays of louvered windows that frame the treetops views along with tiled flooring and air-conditioning. A renovated bathroom is modern and bright with a walk-in shower and a bath tub as well.
At the back of the home is an extended verandah with sunlight panels overhead that allow through an abundance of natural light whilst still sheltering the entertaining areas below. This entertaining area is paved underfoot with a view over the green lawns and tropical gardens, this is a wonderful space to sit outdoors and enjoy the cool breezes or entertain in style with the whole family.
Located centrally to Casuarina, the home is nearby to the CSC, CDU and RDH as well as the Casuarina Shops and Leanyer Water Park.
Council Rates: $1,600 per Annum
Area under Title: 865 m2
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 865 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining