60 Andrews Road, HUMPTY DOO NT 0836SOLD $620,000
SPACE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
House SOLD - HUMPTY DOO NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this large family home located in the heart of Humpty Doo positioned on 5 acres this property has been set up as the ideal family home. Offering sprawling outdoor areas for the pets, livestock or for the kids to play – the home has fenced perimeters along with gated entry and gated house paddock with an all weather driveway and strong bore – that ticks a lot of boxes already didn’t it!
– 5 Bedroom house under main roof- all coded
– Bedrooms are BIG with sliding door access to the verandahs
– Every room has sliding screen doors allowing for the cool breeze and sunlight to flow
– Master bedroom has a WIR and Ensuite
– Main bathroom has ample space
– Additional study/home office space
– Open plan living and dining area
– Verandahs along both faces of house
– Paved outdoor entertaining area with shade sail and sand pit for the kids
– In ground fully fenced pool
– Huge 4 car carport
– Dual 40ft sea containers on blocks as storage with concrete work space at entrance
– 12×6 high clearance poly dome attached to containers, ideal for caravan/boat storage
– Fully fenced house paddock and stock paddocks along with remote control gate
– 5 mins from Humpty Doo Golf Club/Tavern and schools
– 10 mins from Coolalinga shops and bus exchange
– Great relaxed residential area with family orientated neighbours
The home itself is a solid brick design with verandahs spanning along both faces meeting at the huge drive thru carport. Along the back of the home is a shaded entertainment area with surrounding established gardens. The kids can play in the sandpit nearby whilst you sit back and enjoy entertaining your guests.
Inside the home is a slate tiled floor and raked ceilings with a timber finish to match the timber island bench in the kitchen. The kitchen has ample storage along with wrap around counters and servery/island bench to the dining area adjacent. Plenty of light spills in thru the sliding doors as well as cool afternoon breezes.
Several play areas for children along with rolling green lawn areas ideal for backyard cricket, established and fruiting mango trees with maintained easy care garden beds
This home is a rarity in the rural area with all 5 bedrooms being under the main roof. Plenty of room for everyone including the visiting relatives!
The owners have recently completed some upgrades along with being freshly painted throughout in neutral colours
Council Rates: $1,212 Per Annum (Approx)
Year Built: 1984
Area Under Title: 5 Acres
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5 acres
- 4 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View