640 Mira Road, DARWIN RIVER NT 0841SOLD $507,500
ABSOLUTE PURE RURAL BLISS!
House SOLD - DARWIN RIVER NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this large rural property for sale. You will enjoy the lifestyle most people only envy, but you will live amongst and grow with your family in this fantastic location. Basking in the total serenity of rural living, surrounded with native bushland and stunning tropical gardens around the homestead; 640 Mira Road is positioned within the picturesque setting of Darwin River. Berry Springs School is renowned as a friendly safe school for your children to attend and the school bus passes the front door.
An aspiring community where friends and neighbours create a friendly environment to live in. Sunday markets or the occasional rodeo will keep you entertained. A meeting place for a welcome drink or chat at the berry Springs Tavern or the Darwin River Tavern where there is always something going on to entertain you and your family.
Located 40 Minutes to Palmerston or Coolalinga with a scenic drive to your destination. This 3 or 4 bedroom home is fully coded and makes it easy for you to apply for a loan.
– 3 bedroom elevated family home on approx. 20 acres of land
– Winding entry to the home passing a native bushland belt
– Tropical gardens surround the home with thriving veggie gardens
– Upstairs is a large rear balcony that overlooks the native bushlands and open paddocks
– Open plan living and dining areas with timber flooring and banks of louvered windows – split system Air conditioning
– Kitchen has a pantry and SS sink along with picture window
– 3 bedrooms each with a built in robe
– Original hardwood flooring underfoot
– Bathroom has a bath / shower combo and separate toilet
– Additional family room / 4th bedroom option if you like
– Seasonal dam perfect for the kids and pets to cool off
– Large chicken run and wide open paddocks for the horses
– Under the home is bare earth outdoor space – the current owner has done all the hard work and has almost finished another bathroom and laundry
– There is a great bore with wonderful high pressure clean water
– Bore Rate is 1/2 litre per second or 30,000 litres over 24 hours (running 5 hours on 1 hour off) The bore is 18 months old and fully cased.
– 3 Phase Power
– Solar hot water
Set well back from the road with an all-weather driveway that winds past the native bushland belt towards the lush tropical gardens with towering trees and open lawns that surround this elevated property. Under the home is a bare earth outdoor entertaining area or space for the kids and pets to play with views over the lush producing gardens where you will find veggies thriving. Upstairs the home has original Jarrah hardwood flooring underfoot with a modern design that will appeal to the family dynamics. There are three bedrooms each with a built-in robe, a modern bathroom with a bath / shower combo and separate toilet.
Open plan living and dining areas have banks of louvered windows that showcase the views and let in the cool breezes. The kitchen has a pantry and wrap around counters with breakfast bar seating and a SS sink with a large windows that again frames the views. There is also a family room or optional 4th bedroom if you prefer.
Just a few steps from the home is a seasonal dam where the pets and kids can go for a swim. There are 20 approx. acres of land to explore so jump on the quad bike or take the horses for a ride and explore your own backyard.
Rates: $1,328 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 8 Hectares 200 Sqm
Year Built: 2016 Relocated Dwelling
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: R (Rural)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 112 m²
- 2 Carport