7 Christie Street, Fannie Bay NT 0820SOLD
GRAND HOME - EXCLUSIVE SETTING!
House SOLD - Fannie Bay NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present to the market this grand home that stands proud in a street in this exclusive suburb of Fannie Bay. Holding its own against the elite properties that surround it, it still boasts fine structure and holds that impressive allure.
– Beautiful old world charm throughout this 2 storey home
– 4 large bedroom upstairs, master with full ensuite bathroom
– Additional 5th bedroom / rumpus room built in under the home
– Expansive living areas downstairs with open plan sweeping design
– Functional kitchen has great design and walk in pantry
– Internal staircase accessible from inside or out
– In ground swimming pool nestled at base of tall palms
– Carport parking for 2 under the home
– Ample under home entertaining space
– Established gardens surround for ultimate privacy
– Sky high ceilings add instant charm to the home
– Central location close to Lake Alexandar and East Point Reserve
Set back from the street with a screen of tropical gardens and towering tall palms, this two storey abode has a formal front porch for guest entry plus carport parking for 2 under the home for yourself. On the ground level is a large living and dining room with sky high raked ceilings that showcase the overhead walkway that leads off to the sleeping quarters.
Also on the ground level is a large kitchen that includes wrap around counters plus a walk in pantry, great storage and prep areas with space enough for 3 or 4 people to work together easily. This hard wearing kitchen functions well and looks good too.
Upstairs you will find 4 large bedrooms, all with timber flooring and a large window that looks out over the resort style swimming pool and tropical gardens nestled in the back yard. Each bedroom includes a built in robe while the master has a full sized bathroom including a corner spa bath plus separate shower.
Back downstairs, the home offers a full 3rd bathroom plus external laundry room sheltered underneath the home. There is an expansive outdoor entertaining area that looks out over the swimming pool plus there is a built in 5th bedroom with built in robes which could also be used as a rumpus room or guest bedroom.
Located a short bike ride away from East Point, Lake Alexandar and the beachside lifestyle, this premier home is ideally suited to the executive family looking for a residence that they can put their own style into and create a masterpiece from.
Council Rates: $3,050 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: Pre 1975 C Issued on 16/3/1978
Area Under Title: 1050 m2
Inground Swimming Pool