7 Eucla Court, KARAMA NT 0812SOLD $370,000
WOW ! AMAZING NEW PRICE FOR GREAT HOME
House SOLD - KARAMA NT
All About Real Estate is proud to present this home to the market. Tucked away in a quiet court location with only local traffic, this three-bedroom home is perfect for the first home buyer, investor, couple or family! A versatile design that allows for any style of living, this property is move in ready.
– Quiet court location with only local traffic
– Off street parking for 2 at the side of the home, optional parking in the driveway
– Verandah spans the length of the home and overlooks manicured front gardens and lawns
– Inside is an open plan living and dining area with painted feature wall and modern windows and door casings
– Kitchen is modern and well designed with island bench and overhead storage plus pantry
– Three bedrooms all have large windows and A/C along with robe and tiled flooring
– Renovated bathroom with bath tub and large vanity – sleek with white modern tiling
– Outside is a large verandah with built in timber topped bar
– External laundry is sheltered on a large extended verandah with a second W/C
– In ground spa with lockable lid central to the outdoor entertaining areas
– Additional 1 bedroom / home office demountable on site with expansive roof overhead
– Garden shed tucked away at the back of the property
– Move in ready, ideal for the family, couple, downsizers or investors
At the front of the home is an easy-care formal garden with hedging and rolling green lawns. A driveway leads through to side gated parking for 2 or more. Inside is an open plan living and dining area with painted feature wall, tiled flooring and modern window and door casings that gives this whole area a modern and fresh feeling.
The kitchen has also been modernised with a central island prep bench along with overhead storage and a corner pantry as well and modern appliances.
Three bedrooms reside within the main home and each has a robe space along with tiled flooring, A/C and large windows that frame the gardens outside. The bathroom is modern and offers a relaxing bath tub along with a large vanity and overhead mirror.
At the back of this home is where you can entertain in style all year round! A verandah spans along the back and shelters a built-in timber topped bar area and the laundry amenities that are near an outdoor W/C and shower. Extending off the home is a towering verandah with a central in ground spa with lockable lid and shade sail in between.
A demountable home offers an additional bedroom option or a home office / studio / man or lady cave / rumpus room or entertainment hub – the options are endless.
Move in ready! The home is located a short walk from the nearby bus stop, Woolworths Complex and Karama shops.
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum (approx)
Area Under Title: 806 m2
Year Built: 1982
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Carport: 60 sqm – 1991
Roof and WC Enclosure: 23 sqm – 2003
Spa: Compliant to Non-standard Safety Provision
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 806 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built-in Watering