71 Fisher Road, VIRGINIA NT 0834UNDER CONTRACT
House - VIRGINIA NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this perfect rural property to the market. This property has been set up to embrace the rural lifestyle and has left nothing wanting for to create the best family home in the most sought after suburb in the rural area – welcome to 71 Fisher Road in Virginia.
– Sprawling rural property that has everything you want, need and more
– Battle-axe block that offers a long driveway through to the home
– Verandah wrap around all sides of the home offering great outdoor space
– Bitumised driveway, gated entry, formal gardens and easy care design
– Three bedrooms in the main home all with a built-in robes and A/C
– Master bedroom includes two-way access to the bathroom
– Sunken lounge room is spacious with tiled flooring and A/C
– Internal laundry room with linen press and external access
– Outdoor entertaining area is spacious and perfect for family BBQ’s
– In ground spa nestled against a backdrop of colourful gardens
– Dual undercover carport parking bay with room for 2 or more vehicles
– Studio room with bathroom / home office or craft room if you prefer
– Granny flat with living room, kitchenette, bedroom plus bathroom
– Shed is 15 x 6m with two mezzanine floors and has 3 phase power
Sealed driveways lead from the main road, up the axe handle style lot and towards the main home where it sweeps around to the shed and parking bays.
Passing tropical gardens around the home and a surrounded by native bushland, this rural home is secluded and quiet.
The shed is HUGE with dual parking, storage space galore for the quads, bikes, cars and mezzanine storage for extras. Within the shed is an office/ craft room with tiled flooring and A/C plus a private bathroom!
Follow the lush lawns and tropical gardens over to the main home and unwind on the spacious verandah that extends off the home and overlooks the in-ground spa.
Inside the home there are three large bedrooms – the master has verandah access and two-way access to the bathroom with a step in shower/bath combo and vanity with storage.
Free flowing living spaces include tiled flooring and split A/C with a sunken lounge and large windows framing the greenery outside. The kitchen offers ample overhead storage and an open plan view of the lounge and dining areas.
If that is not enough, there is a self-contained granny flat with bathroom and kitchenette amenities, private verandah and living spaces with a single bedroom as well. This space has its own fenced yard adjacent to the home.
This property is manicured, private, perfectly set up – so what are you waiting for? Homes in this area are highly sought after so if you want to secure this property then you MUST view it at the first open home because its highly likely there won’t be a second.
Around the Suburb:
– 5 minutes from schooling options at Bees Creek Primary, Sattler Christian College and day-care options in both Bees Creek and Virginia
– Prime position that is in a highly sought-after rural suburb
– 5 minutes from Coolalinga Shops with Kmart, Woolworths and Coles
– Spend your free time exploring nearby waterways, take the kids quad bike riding or horse riding through the native bushlands
– Weekend markets at Fred’s Pass and Coolalinga
– Taverns in Virginia and Coolalinga depending on your mood
Area Under Title: 5 acres
Council Rates: $1,212 per annum
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5 acres
- 4 Garage