8/11 Houston Street, LARRAKEYAH NT 0820Contact Agent
DROP THE DAILY COMMUTE!
Apartment - LARRAKEYAH NT
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present this apartment perfect for the city dweller looking to drop the daily commute, this 3 bedroom apartment has all of the perks without the hefty pricetag! Located under 5 minutes from the CBD, this is a great buying opportunity.
– Bright, light and airy three-bedroom apartment in a great position only moments from the CBD
– Secure storeroom
– Large balcony for easy entertaining with dual sliding doors to the living areas
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with A/C and tiled flooring underfoot
– Two large bedrooms with an additional 3rd / home office / study room with built in desk
– Each bedroom includes a built-in robe plus the master has an ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom includes a bathtub, vanity with storage
– Hallway linen closet along with laundry combined in the bathroom area
– Positioned only a few minutes from the CBD
– Ideal for the city dweller looking to drop the daily commute
– Low slung complex of only 10 units
Positioned on the top floor of a low-slung complex of only ten units, this property enjoys the cool breezes and city skyline views. Inside the home is a free-flowing living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring underfoot and A/C. The kitchen enjoys plenty of storage and prep areas to work from along with a dishwasher and overhead storage along with hard wearing laminate counters and a breakfast bar as well.
The property boasts 2 large bedrooms with carpeted flooring and large windows to frame the skyline view outside while the master is upgraded with a sliding door through to the balcony and includes an ensuite bathroom as well. The optional 3rd bedroom has tiled flooring, still includes a BIR and A/C.
Of the two bathrooms, both are neat and tidy with white tiles that are timeless. The main bathroom hosts the laundry amenities in a clever design that leaves plenty of room for both. There is also a bath and a vanity with built in storage space.
Located under 5 minutes from the CBD, this is a great way to drop the daily commute and add extra time each afternoon to do the things you love. You can ride into the CBD or along the Esplanade, down to Cullen Bay for fish and chips or to explore the marina or the beach – the options are endless and with the cash you’re saving on fuel and rent – you can afford to live it up.
Council Rates: $1,500 Per Annum Approx
Year Built: 1999
Area Under Title: 155 sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Zone: HR (High Density)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 155 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View