8/408 Trower Road, TIWI NT 0810SOLD $215,000
Apartment SOLD - TIWI NT
Positioned on the top floor of a well maintained complex in the beachy suburban setting of Brinkin, this is the perfect investment property to bump up the portfolio or for the first home purchase.
– Top floor apartment with cooling sea breezes
– Unbeatable beachy suburban setting
– Stair access to the property with a small front landing
– Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot
– Kitchen has wrap around counters with plenty of storage space
– Built in pantry in the kitchen and breakfast bar seating
– Bedroom has a built-in robe with a desk
– Banks of built-in louvered windows and wall A/C unit in bedroom
– Private balcony along the backside of the home
– Bathroom and laundry room amenities combined
– Carport parking at the front of the unit for 1
– Tenancy in place making this an ideal investment
– Cool sea breezes and walks along the beach are a stones throw away
– Located nearby to the RDH and the CDU campus
Only moments from the beach lifestyle with the sun, sand and cool sea breezes whipping across the waters of the Casuarina Coastline, this property is positioned within a complex of free standing stacks giving each complex a feeling of privacy and cutting down on communal noises. Located on the top floor with stair access and a single carport parking bay out the front.
Inside is a tiled open plan living and dining area with split A/C and sliding doors at the far end framing the balcony and treetop views between the buildings. The kitchen has wrap around counters with plenty of built-in storage space and a built-in pantry along with plenty of prep areas to work from and breakfast bar seating.
The bedroom has a built-in robe with desk seating and wall A/C along with tiled flooring and balcony views from the banks of louvered windows. The bathroom also hosts the laundry amenities in a space saving design that is totally functional with ample room for both.
Spend your free time along the coastline watching the sunsets or feasting at the pop-up stalls that dot along the foreshore most week nights. This property is convenient and easy maintenance perfect for the single, couple or downsizers keen on location and lifestyle. Nearby to the CDU and RDH, this is a great investment property that will never be vacant for long.
Around the Suburb:
– Nearby to major retailers including Woolworth’s, Subway and more
– Nearby up the road are the Nightcliff Markets with fresh produce and local wares
– Ride your bike through to the Nightcliff foreshore and Jetty
– 10 minutes from Casuarina, the Home Marker Village and the CBD
Council Rates: $1,620 per annum (approx)
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 103 m²