8 Magdelene Court, MALAK NT 0812$399,000
SHADY, COOL AND PRIVATE!
House - MALAK NT
All About Real Estate NT is pleased to present this solid ground level home for sale. Shaded by the canopy of an established rain tree, this ground level three-bedroom home is a solidly built home that is perfect for the home maker. Well presented with potential to appeal to many, the home is a sound choice in today’s real estate marketing.
– Three-bedroom home with a huge yard space that is shady and cool
– Formal entry into the spacious lounge room with A/C
– Separate dining room sitting adjacent to the kitchen
– Kitchen includes a pantry and has modern stone counters and tiled splashback
– Refreshed bathroom amenities include a vanity with storage plus a bath / shower combo
– Three bedrooms all with tiled flooring and large windows to frame the garden views
– Internal laundry room has linen closet and door to yard
– Established gardens screen and throw shade over the property
– Solar hot water, full clothesline in the yard, NBN connected
Located opposite a parkland and a local shop, the home is nearby to schools for the kids of any age and only moments from Casuarina and the RDH and CDU campus as well making it perfect for the busy family or slowing down retirees.
Inside is a large living room that has large windows framing the greenery outside for a relaxed ambience inside. The free-flowing design leads to the dining room which is adjacent to the modernised kitchen with stone counters and plenty of storage space.
Each of the bedrooms is well sized and includes large windows to frame the outside views. Even the bathroom has been redone with a new vanity that includes storage and a shower / bath combo that the younger kids will adore.
Outside the home offers plenty of space for the kids or pets to explore under the shady canopy. Established gardens screen from the street and tropical garden beds near the home add in another layer of privacy.
Located only moments from all major amenities, this home is the height of convenience yet keeps its tranquil charm. Vacant and move in ready.
Around the Suburb:
– With the road between and backing onto Holzerland Park and nearby to Malak Park and Malak Shops
– 5 mins to Casuarina Quarter for a great night out and quality meals
– Retail outlets and full amenities with Casuarina Square
– Malak Primary School nearby plus private schools and O’Loughlin College
– Nearby to the CDU and the RDH with transport options close
Council Rates: $1,500 Per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 800 sqm
Year Built: 1983
Code: House is full code in 1983
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 800 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Solar Hot Water
- Map View
- Street View