9 Izod Court, BAKEWELL NT 0832SOLD $390,000
BRIGHT AND MODERN FAMILY HOME!
House SOLD - BAKEWELL NT
All About Real Estate is Proud to present this fully renovated as new home in a quiet court. Enjoy your free time with the family exploring the parklands and walking trails and bike paths that wind throughout the suburb with great schools close by also. This stylish home is ready and waiting for it’s new family!
– Gorgeous 3-bedroom family home in a fantastic Palmerston suburb
– Inside is a generous open plan living room, central renovated kitchen and dining room
– Kitchen has wrap around bench along with overhead storage and breakfast bar
– Outside is full length verandah that overlooks the large back yard
– Spacious master bedroom boasts an ensuite and built in robe
– 2 more bedrooms each with built in robe, split A/C and tiled flooring
– Main bathroom is modern and includes a relaxing corner tub
– Home has carport parking for 2
– Vacant and move in ready!
Perfect for the busy family, the young couple or the executive buyer, this home has been beautifully renovated with modern fittings and finishes throughout and with a layout that will really appeal to all.
The home has centralised open plan living dining and renovated kitchen which will appeal to the home cook, the kitchen has plenty of overhead storage and a spacious breakfast bar. The kitchen forms part of the lounge and dinning so its ideal when entertaining.
The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom while all 3 bedrooms include tiled flooring and built in robe plus split A/C. The main bathroom includes a relaxing corner bath tub and central vanity with loads of storage space.
At the back of the home is an full length verandah ideal for entertaining. This outdoor area is also ideal for the young kids to play during the day – sheltered from the elements. The backyard is easy maintenance and has plenty of room for the kids and pets to play.
This stylish home is tucked away in a quiet street with great neighbours yet is only moments from Palmerston CBD, bus routes and fantastic schooling options for the kids.
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum (approx.)
Area under Title: 684 sqm
Year Built: 1997
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 684 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Map View
- Street View