2/15 Redshank Court, BAKEWELL NT 0832SOLD $345,000
LOVELY 3 BED DUPLEX BACKING ONTO LOVELY ESCARPMENT..FIRST HOME BUYERS LOOK!
Unit SOLD - BAKEWELL NT
All About Real Estate is pleased to present this spacious Duplex. This gorgeously maintained tropical property feels more like a home then a duplex. Set on its own private lot with a screen of flourishing colourful gardens there is a double carport parking bay at the front with secure lockable shed that is ideal for gardening storage and the kids school bikes.
– Three-bedroom duplex in self-managed complex
– Spacious open plan living and dining areas, completely tiled throughout
– Kitchen has ample storage plus a servery bar through to the dining room
– Master bedroom with his and her’s storage plus ensuite bathroom
– Two more bedrooms each with built in robes and large windows
– Main bathroom includes a bath tub plus shower
– Fully security screens
– Internal laundry room with built in linen press
– Side verandah that overlooks the escarpment
– Gorgeous tropical gardens screen the home and provide a colourful flourish
– Dual carport parking bay at the front of the home, lockable storage shed
– Lawns wrap around two sides of the home offering wonderful space for the pets or kids
– 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD
Inside the home is a country style kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, loads of storage and a servery bar that leads straight through to be dining area sitting adjacent. An open plan living and dining area is completely tiled throughout with split air conditioning to keep you cool and gorgeous large windows that frame the tropical gardens of the backyard and the escarpment beyond.
The master bedroom is sun drenched with large windows and a sliding door that accesses through to the veranda. This features dual his and hers built-in robes and a glorious ensuite bathroom as well that is generously proportioned and includes a shower.
Two more bedrooms reside at the front of the property each includes tiled flooring, built-in robe, split air conditioning and large windows to showcase the greenery outside. These rooms would be perfect for the kids or as a home office as they are bathed in light.
The master bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub plus shower and a large vanity with ample storage for all of the family. There is also in internal laundry room that is separate and includes a built-in linen press and plenty of room for the washing machine and dryer.
At the back of the property sits a shady veranda that is screened with tropical gardens with green lawns that wrap around 2 sides of the home overlooking the escarpment beyond filled with native trees and bush land and walking paths to enjoy.
The home is only 2 minutes from the Bakewell primary school and day care options and is only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD gateway shops and swimming pool and water park. This property is immaculately presented for sale and would be ideal for the young couple, young family or retirees looking for a property that is their own slice of paradise within the suburbs
Council Rates: $1,707 per Annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 361 m2
Year Built: 1999
Water Rates: $310 per quarter (Approx)
No body Corporate
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 361 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining